sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Calling all Source Mage developers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Calling all Source Mage developers
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:09:07 -0700

Speaking of which, I'd like to encourage all developers who don't yet have a
jabber account to get one...

A list of public jabber servers is available here:
http://www.jabber.org/user/publicservers.php

Source Mage has 2 jabber clients - gabber and gaim

Enjoy!

--
Adam Clark, Chat Section Maintainer, ISO Forger
Grimoire Gurus Cardholding Member