sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] glibc spell

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: julian AT openit.de (Julian v. Bock)
  • To: Source Mage <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] glibc spell
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 11:31:57 +0200

Hi

Here is the updated glibc spell. Please note that I got an error
during the cast (although glibc was installed successfully). Programs
linked against glibc were complaining about missing symbol version
info (something like GLIBC_2.2 etc.).

However, after a reboot everything worked fine. Since the cast was
not finished I had to cast glibc again to mark it as installed and
get install logs.

I hope there is a way around this. Please test the spell and tell
me whether you get similar errors, and don't forget to make a backup
of /var/cache/sorcery/glibc-* ;)

Julian

  • [SM-Discuss] glibc spell, Julian v. Bock, 10/07/2002