sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Binary cast support

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Mark Andrews <msasgl AT msa-enterprises.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Binary cast support
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:39:16 +0100

Hello All,

While doing the cpudetect stuff, a lot of ideas came rushing into my
mind. I tried to ignore them and focus on what I was doing, but a few
persistant ones kept coming back. The main culprit was binary installs.

Am I missing something or would it be relatively easy to do a
"resurrect only" version of sorcery to support making binary distros
using our favourite system?

--
Best regards,
Mark mailto:msasgl AT msa-enterprises.com

  • [SM-Discuss] Binary cast support, Mark Andrews, 10/04/2002