sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] More on Processors

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • To: Mark Andrews <msasgl AT msa-enterprises.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] More on Processors
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:08:21 -0500 (CDT)

One suggestion, perhaps you should further break up the page into multiple
make/model pages to better organize the info and ask people to keep the
list sorted by MHz.

Also, I'm assuming there is no need to add info twice if the cpu MHz
differs by a few MHz. The Athlon XP 1800+ listed has 1526.857 MHz, while
one of my machines reports 1533.209.

-casey