sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] More on Processors

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Mark Andrews <msasgl AT msa-enterprises.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] More on Processors
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:49:15 +0100

Hello All,

Thanks for the quick responses to my request for /proc/cpuinfo at
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=HardwareDetection

Please keep them coming. I'd particularly like to see some PowerPC,
Sparc and any non x86 stuff going in there as I believe the output is
considerably different for those.

Just to clarify, it doesn't need to be a SourceMage box, any Linux
box will do. Might as well make the list as complete as possible -
even if some of the entries won't be supported by SourceMage.

--
Best regards,
Mark mailto:msasgl AT msa-enterprises.com