sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Two Problems

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Two Problems
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:26:44 -0400 (EDT)

The problem with xchat is that it doesn't like th newest perl for some
reason. Several people have run into this problem. You can either
downgrade perl, or build xchat without perl support.

George said:
I have almost everything back to normal after updating to the newest
sorcery
0.8.1 and gcc 3.2. There two have me stumped:

1. xchat 1.9.2 - builds fine, but when I try to connect to a server, it
seg
faults. Any one else seeing this?

2. Net-SSLeay-1.18 - Will not build. Build dies with this error:

/usr/include/openssl/des.h:193: parse error before '&' token

I have rebuilt perl and openssl with the same results.

George

PGP public key at
http://wwwkeys.ch.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x92B5D3F1