sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] doc & x11 back online

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: bluebird AT optushome.com.au
  • Cc: eschabell AT sourcemage.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] doc & x11 back online
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 06:55:50 +1000

New (second hand) PC setup today, just installed sourcemage using the
lastest test ISO and all worked pretty cleanly (a bit nicer then the
current stable ISO IMHO)

fetchmail is getting the 1000+ mail I missed in the past week and it
will take me a while to get through them, and a bit longer to respond
to them all, so If you've submitted a spell or a bug report in the past
week, please be patient with me as I will respond.

If you've sent me any thing really urgent DO resend it now with **URGENT**
in the subject and (procmail finishs compiling) it will get moved to the
head of the pile.

Cheers (and Thanks to Eric)

Joel (hoping this arrives OK, I'm using telnet as my MTA ATM)

  • [SM-Discuss] doc & x11 back online, bluebird, 09/12/2002