sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] if anyone tried the ut2003 demo

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Aaron Brice <abrice2 AT cox.net>
  • To: Jeremy Kolb <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] if anyone tried the ut2003 demo
  • Date: 15 Sep 2002 11:49:21 -0700

A better fix is to just remove ut2003_demo/System/libSDL-1.2.so.0 and
make sure you have SDL installed. The problem seems to be that it is
linked with a glibc compiled with gcc 2.95 and doesn't like our glibc's
compiled with gcc 3.2. I'm not guru enough to understand why, but
removing that library fixed it for me..

Aaron