sm-discuss - Re: Xdelta patches for Re: [SM-Discuss] XFree86 4.2.1 update release and Xlib security problem

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Xdelta patches for Re: [SM-Discuss] XFree86 4.2.1 update release and Xlib security problem
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 08:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

Jose Bernardo Silva said:
> Could we have xdelta working for this one? Please?
> :-)
>
> --- Bob Cottingham <bobcottingham AT hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Saw this on the xfree86 Xpert mailing list
>>
> (http://www.xfree86.org/pipermail/xpert/2002-September/020437.html).
>> Sounds
>> like we need to upgrade. I'll submit to bugzilla.
>>
>> (copied message below)

Actually, it would be nice to have xdelta working for _every_ package.
Does our sorcery still support this, or is it like having the "Sound"
option on, where you can install the packages but it doesn't play the
sounds (at least for me)? What do we have to do to have xdelta working
again?

-One of Four
a.k.a. sandalle

eric AT sandall.us | http://www.sourcemage.org