sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] A cool help site and some questions answered

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <Sorcerer AT TheDragonsEdge.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] A cool help site and some questions answered
  • Date: 04 Sep 2002 13:59:08 -0600

Folks,

I just discovered http://www.gnomesupport.org/ It's a great site, with
lots of helpful folks.

Thre are two things I'd like to share, as I'm sure I'm not the only ones
they have troubled.

First off the told me how to acces the screen saver options in gnome2.
First of all you have to have xscreensaver2 cast. Then all you have to
do is drag the lock icon to your pannel. Then right-click it and select
propperties, I had to drag it to the desktop and then drop it on the
pannel.

I've made the switch from E to metacity. I love it. The config files are
awesome. However I miss my custom cursors. They had the answer there
too. Check out
http://www.gnomesupport.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3061#3061

I havn't tried any of those yet..soon as I get my work dome...

L8tr all,

Bearcat M. Sandor (bearcat on IRC)

  • [SM-Discuss] A cool help site and some questions answered, Bearcat M. Sandor, 09/04/2002