sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ANNOUNCE: new linux kernel spell

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Rasmus Ory Nielsen <ron AT ron.dk>
  • To: Aaron Brice <abrice2 AT cox.net>
  • Cc: Wolfgang Scheicher <worf AT sbox.tu-graz.ac.at>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ANNOUNCE: new linux kernel spell
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:43:54 +0200

Hi Aaron,

I guess it is the same problem as I had. Fortunately is had nothing to
do with the new kernel spell.

In short you need to make sure you have enabled "HID input layer
support" in "USB support". It's a new option in the 2.4.19 kernel.
I found the answer with google (as allways ;-) )
http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/2571/2002/3/0/8257421/

Tell us if it helps.

Thanks,
Rasmus Ory Nielsen