sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ANNOUNCE: new linux kernel spell

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Aaron Brice <abrice2 AT cox.net>
  • To: Wolfgang Scheicher <worf AT sbox.tu-graz.ac.at>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ANNOUNCE: new linux kernel spell
  • Date: 23 Aug 2002 00:32:39 -0700

First of all, I like the new format.

I tried 2.4.19 with the preempt and low latency patches. Compiled fine,
but after I rebooted my USB Intellimouse did not work.. An "lsmod"
shows that the proper usb modules are loaded, and the dmesg log shows
that the mouse was detected, but moving the mouse does not cause the
pointer to move.. XFree86 logs show no errors. Rebooting back into
2.4.18 with the same /etc/modules file fixes the problem. Any ideas?

Aaron