sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] news.sourcemage.org is on the air

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ryan Abrams" <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: "Dufflebunk" <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • Cc: "Source Mage Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] news.sourcemage.org is on the air
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:19:48 -0500

It is possible to have a unified login, but it isnt easy, and it isnt
something that I want to spend time coding. I know that geeklog (the news
system) is working to interface their logins with phpBB (our board), which I
may implement when it's stable. Bugzilla is it's own beast, and will
probably stay that way.

Is it really that big a deal?

-Ryan