sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Wiki

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net>
  • To: " Source Mage Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Wiki
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:06:18 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone at all is allowed to edit any document on wiki.sourcemage.org,
correct? I am wondering as someone (I believe lkthomas, but I'm not sure)
brought up on IRC that the wiki (or some other documentation) says to use
http://sorcerer.wox.org/stable-grimoire/sorcery.tar.bz2 (or some such) to
change which grimoire you are using. Shouldn't this be updated to
download.sourcemage.org?

I'm sure there are other typos such as this in the Wiki and was planning
on, one of these weekends, going through and fixing them to the best of my
knowledge.

Comments?

-One of Three

sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net | http://www.sourcemage.org