sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] OGG-VORBIS

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew Stitt <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] OGG-VORBIS
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 06:33:41 -0700

well the updated field says july 26 and if im understanding things right,
it takes about a week for things to trickle down to the next grimoire,
however the entered field is for september 22, 2001! im not really sure
thats correct considering how long sorcery/source mage has been around,
and if it has been in the grimoire that long why the heck isnt it in
the stable and test grimoires?

maybe i should go point and click a bug into bugzilla (is there some way of
doing stuff via cli on bugzilla?)