sm-admin - Re: [SM-Admin] so long...

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Admin] so long...
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 06:38:04 -0700

On Tuesday 17 June 2003 04:09 am, Julian v. Bock wrote:
> Hi
>
> Due to different reasons I am out for now. I might come back but don't
> count on it.
>
> If you have a tricky problem I might be able to help with feel free to
> mail me privately (I am going to stay on the lists but might not check
> them daily).
>
> So long and good luck,
> Julian

I wish to echo the sentiments already expressed by Eric and Sergey. I know
that plans, desires and people change, and with those changes things around
us get added into or dropped from our lives. We all go through phases in our
lives and maybe there will be another phase in your life where Source Mage
may be added back in. I wish you well on you future endeavors. :^)

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)