sm-admin - Re: [SM-Admin] so long...

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: "Julian v. Bock" <julian AT openit.de>
  • Cc: sm-admin <sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Admin] so long...
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:49:16 -0400

Oh well, I say we've just lost a wealth of experience and a good friend, all at the same time!
Take care, buddy, we're sure going to miss you.

Sergey.

Julian v. Bock wrote:

Hi

Due to different reasons I am out for now. I might come back but don't
count on it.

If you have a tricky problem I might be able to help with feel free to
mail me privately (I am going to stay on the lists but might not check
them daily).

So long and good luck,
Julian