seranet - Re: [SN] SERAnet Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1

seranet AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Socially and Ecologically Responsible Agriculture Network

  • From: Socially and Ecologically Responsible Agriculture Network <seranet AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: Socially and Ecologically Responsible Agriculture Network <seranet AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SN] SERAnet Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 21:22:41 -0500

But quite frankly, and do forgive me for mentioning it, since I've been the
victim of your not respecting my rights--
you terminated my membership in another ibiblio forum for the apparent crime
of quite calmly and rather politely
disagreeing with you about SeedSavers, if you recall-- I find your comments
fairly ironic.

OMG, you again, the bane of every list owners existence; you have a real reputation out there on other lists; I've heard all about you. If I have to put up much more of you here on seranet I'll jet unsubscribe and leave you to flail aimlessly as befits your role as agent provocateur. Anyone following your posts would assume you're in some corporation's pocket.

I assume if you moderate this forum as well that this message will not show
up, and/or that after it does, I will no
longer be subscribed to it.

If I did you'd have been locked out long ago. Rest assured of that. As is your wont you choose to attack people instead of posting something useful, original and on topic here or volunteer a sharing of your knowledge of biogas production,
if indeed you do have any knowledge of that subject.

Alert to Douglas: David is a known spammer and troublemaker as you'll find out eventually of he decides to go after you too.

So be it. I will accept that as the price of speaking truth to power,
although it's a pretty small truth and after all

Bullshit. You're a phony, a forum disruptor, possibly paid to do so.

it's not really much power. And alternatively, by the way, because right's
right and wrong's wrong, if you moderate the
forum and neither of those things occurs, then I will apologize for my
incorrect assumption. Are you the moderator?

Again, if I were, you'd have not made your crude insulting posting. When you look t all the years I have spent thousands of hours developing resources on the web that thousands have benefitted from your attack on me shows your ignorance, disingenuousness and lack of appreciation for those who have contributed to that valuable pool of information that constitutes the better half of the Web.

To any others listening, my apologies for mentioning the issue-- after all,
it might easily be seen as a personal
matter-- but I and new to the list and want to find out early on what the
ground rules are. In my view, if I cannot
speak in a manner that balances the requisites of frank discussion with
truthfulness and respect, there's no point in my
being here.

In short, fuck off.

LL