seedkeepers - [Seed Keepers] Onlist/offlist seed swap discussion.

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Seed Keepers] Onlist/offlist seed swap discussion.
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 17:14:02 -0500

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

Theres no need to do all exchange traffic offlist there may be much others
can learn
from trnsactions, cultural info, varieties, avaibility, who has what or wants
what.

I really think that within reasonable limits we should carry on seed exchange
transactions here in the list
rather than or in addition to doing this in private email. In other words,
unless there is consensus not to,

please carry on seed sawp negotiations here in the list. I enjoy reading them
myself and learn much from
from reading these threads. It keeps the list active and positive.