seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] [seedkeepers] [seedsavers] possible welcome message

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] [seedkeepers] [seedsavers] possible welcome message
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 01:20:12 -0500

"This list is not affiliated with any organization and..."

... I thought we were ass ociated with some org called seedsavers,
if only in their threat of a lawsuit for using a similar name and
promotong a similar agenda... except that we really want it...

Even a disassociation, is, an association.

I believe that this, somehow more tactful, if desired,
ought to be so stated.
BillSF9c