seedkeepers - Re: [seedkeepers] [seedsavers] possible welcome message

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [seedkeepers] [seedsavers] possible welcome message
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:31:21 -0500

ryan hawkes wrote:

Since I suggested, I thought I'd write a first draft.
*******

Seeds Create.

The Seed Keepers list is being developed to provide a forum for
individuals interested in and practicing techniques of keeping non-gmo
seeds. All are welcome to join and exchange ideas, skills and harvested
seeds. There are no limitations besides civility and constructive
participation. This list is not affiliated with any organization and
does not tolerate inflammatory behavior. Welcome and please introduce
yourself!

-Seed Keepers Exchange Network

*****
Short and sweet.

Ryan

I am replying to the new seedkeepers list. I will allow a few more minutes for stray posts from the old list to come though then unsubscribe everyone from the old list. If you do post to the seedsavers list you'll then get a bounce message so just take that and repost it to the new list, seedkeepers.

I have added your draft verbatim to the list homepage. We can alter and
augment as needed.

Welcome to the seedkeepers list.

Lawrence