seedkeepers - [seedkeepers] Fw: [seedsavers] possible welcome message

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Woody" <wderyckx@peoplepc.com>
  • To: <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [seedkeepers] Fw: [seedsavers] possible welcome message
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:10:33 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Woody
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: [seedsavers] possible welcome message

Good Name and Good opening statement - one little  suggestion would be to strike the words "is being developed to provide a forum"  and replace with just "is a forum...."     - -- I suggest this for brevity and clalrity  and also because this welcoming statement  will serve long after the intitial 'development' stage.  Even now - it is what it is - a forum.
Seed Keepers will make a great name.