scythe - Re: [scythe] Sources for scythes and accessories in North America

scythe AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Scythes & Scything

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Scythes & Scything <scythe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [scythe] Sources for scythes and accessories in North America
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 15:01:21 -0400

On 6/5/2010 1:58 PM, Chad Knepp wrote:
Botan's site is the Minnesota one @
<http://www.onescytherevolution.com/> but is currently closed for mail
order due to this being the busy season. In terms of US suppliers,
I'd recommend him way over Scythe Supply who are very nice folks but
have fairly consistently shipped incorrectly fitted rigs to myself and
friends, also the Swiss and Canadian snaths incorporate a lot of
Peter's ideas and are much nicer/ergonomic than the Scythe Supply one.
Also Lehmans<http://www.lehmans.com/> is now selling a Canadian
snath similar to the Vido's modeled by Ashley (?).

Thanks Chad. I will add this info to the sourcelist.