scythe - [scythe] Need a list of sources for scythes and accessories to add to my garden handtool sourcelist.

scythe AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Scythes & Scything

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: scythe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [scythe] Need a list of sources for scythes and accessories to add to my garden handtool sourcelist.
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 13:33:29 -0400

If anyone has any additional sources for scythes and accessories please let me know. If there are companies in the UK or EU that d mail order I would like to know about those too.

I will have to say that the Vidos offer just about anything a scythe user might want. See Scythe Connection and Scytheworks in my Gardening Handtool Sourcelist (it is easy to find with Google).

  • [scythe] Need a list of sources for scythes and accessories to add to my garden handtool sourcelist., Lawrence F. London, Jr., 06/05/2010