reps - [REPS] Reply to plot area query

reps AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Information exchange for REPS (Rural Environment Protection Scheme) Planners (Republic of Ireland)

  • From: <patminnock AT eircom.net>
  • To: reps AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [REPS] Reply to plot area query
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:40:05 +0100

Ute,
re your query on 60/95
Where LPIS plot is same as REPS plot we use LPIS area;
Where LPIS plot equals a number of REPS plots we tweek the REPS plot areas to
total the same as the LPIS area. WE also forward the REPS map to the Area Aid
unit to obtain the digitised area. This is not always obtained but at least
we have done what we can and it is on record with the DEpt.

Regards

Pat Minnock

reps AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

< On another matter:
< How do you deal with the 60/95 form since the change from gross REPS
< area to gross LPIS area for payment purposes?
< Say I have ten plots all within the one LPIS area and the LPIS total
< does not match map hectares as is usually the case.
< Do you tweak the map hectares to match the total or do you put map
< hectares into the 60/95 (i.e. 60/95 total area does not match LPIS
< total)?
< It'd also be nice to hear the Department's take on this.
<
< Cheers,
< Ute Bohnsack
< (List owner)
<
<
<
< ------------------------------
<
< _______________________________________________
< REPS mailing list
< REPS AT lists.ibiblio.org
< http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/reps
<
<
< End of REPS Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2
<

Surf for free all summer long with eircom broadband.*
Order Now: http://home.eircom.net/broadbandoffer

  • [REPS] Reply to plot area query, patminnock, 07/12/2004