reps - [REPS] URGENT FROM PRINCE JERRY OBIKA

reps AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Information exchange for REPS (Rural Environment Protection Scheme) Planners (Republic of Ireland)

  • From: "PRINCE JERRY OBIKA AND FAMILY" <obika_jerry AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: reps AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [REPS] URGENT FROM PRINCE JERRY OBIKA
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:31:22 +0000

Princ(Dr)Jerry Obika
First son of Esema xx11
Eleme Kingdom
Niger Delta Community
Phone 002348035739667
Email:princejerry AT yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIAL

Dear sir,

compliment of the season.

My name is Dr Jerry Obika a civil servant in the Ministry of Health here in
Nigeria.we have not meet either physically or through correspondence,but your
profile made me believe your ability to assist me and my family in this
transaction.

THE SUBJECT:
My father chief Michael Obika (now late) was the Royal Head of my communiy-
Eleme (an Oil rich Town ) in Nigeria My community community produce 6.7% of
the total annual oil production in Nigeria and 0.5% of the Dollar value of
each barrel is paid to my father as ROYALTY by the Federal Government. In his
position (as the Royal head and the Chairman Eleme Oil trust Fund)he made
some money ($45.5m - Forty five million,five hundred thousand US Dollas )
accumulated from the Royalties from 1998.Due to poor banking system,political
and economic instability as a result of past militry rules[1985-1999].my
father
disguise the moneny,arranged it in a box and deposited the box with an open
BENEFICIARY to the security company in accra Ghana.He told the company the
content of the BOX was Gold(worth $45.5m) own by a foreign Firm.he told them
the Box will be safeguarded until he finishes an arranged to transferit
abroad.He was planning on this planning before he died last year.

THE PROPOSAL:
Just before my father died, he called my attention in confidence to the
moneny and charge me to look for a reliable foreigner who will would assist
me move/invest the fundin a stable economy for future of my family.

TERMS:
I agreed with my mother to give 25% of the total sum as compensation for your
kind assistance. 5% will be for expenses we may incure in this transaction,
while 70% is for investment in a lucrative business.

looking forward hearing from you.

J.OBIKA
FOR FAMILY

  • [REPS] URGENT FROM PRINCE JERRY OBIKA, PRINCE JERRY OBIKA AND FAMILY, 02/25/2004