reps - [REPS] urgent from duke

reps AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Information exchange for REPS (Rural Environment Protection Scheme) Planners (Republic of Ireland)

  • From: "duke" <duuk AT rt.nl>
  • To: reps AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [REPS] urgent from duke
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 18:46:54 +0000

FROM DUKE
PHONE +34 690 35 9947
Greeting,
This letter might surprise you because we have met neither in person
nor by correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you get to know
somebody either in physical or through correspondence.
I got your contact through some discreet inquire from the chamber of
commerce and industry,you and your company were revealed as being quite
astute in private entreprenuership.one has no doubt in your ability to
handle a financial business transaction.
However, I am the first son of His Royal Majesty,WIWA DUKE and the
traditional ruler of Eleme Province in the oil area of Rivers State of
Nigeria. I am making this contact to you in respect of US 20,000,000.00
(twenty million United States Dollars) which I inherited from my late
father the money was accumulated from royalties rapid to my father as
compensation by the oil firms located in our area as a result of oil
presence on our land which hamper agriculture which is our major source of
livelihood. Unfortunately my father died from protracted diabetes. But
before his death he called my attention and informed me that he lodged
some funds on two boxes with a security firm with an open beneficiary
status. The lodgment Security Code Number
was also revealed to me, he then advised me to look for a reliable
business partner abroad, who will assist me in investing the money in a
lucrative business as a result of economic instability in Nigeria. So this
is the main reason why I am contacting you for us to move this money
from the security firm to any country of your choice for investment
purposes. So I will like you to be the ultimate beneficiary, so that the
funds can be moved in your name and particulary to any country of your
choice where it will be claimed and invested. Hence my father have had
intimated the security firm personnel that the beneficiary of the Box is
his foreign partner whose particulars will be forwarded to the firm when
due. But I will guide you accordingly. As soon as the fund reaches, I
will then come over to meet you in person, so that we can discuss
physically on Investment potentials.
Based on this I and my family have unanimously decided to give you 20%
of the total money, 2% for charity homes and 3% for expenses, which may
arise during the transaction, fax and phone bills inclusive. The
balance of 75% you will invest and manage for my family.
I hereby guarantee you that this is not government money, it is not
drug money and it is not money from arms deal.
Though you have to maintain high degree of confidentiality on this
matter. I will give you
all proof of deposit and existence of money once assured and fully
satisfied with your capability and honesty. I hope this will be the
beginning of a prosperous relationship between my family and your family.
Nevertheless if you are for any reason not interest, kindly inform me
immediately so that I will look for another contact.
I am waiting for your quick +34 690 35 9947
response.
Yours faithfully
PRINCE DUKE

  • [REPS] urgent from duke, duke, 02/05/2004