rarefruit - [RareFruitIbib] Book (Citrus Industry) wanted.

rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: A list for people who research, grow and love rare fruit. Focus on tropical/subtropical fruits: their identification, botany, preservation, and culture.

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd AT dataone.in>
  • To: Rarefruit list <rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [RareFruitIbib] Book (Citrus Industry) wanted.
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 21:05:03 -0700

Dear all,

I require the Vol. II of the famous book, "The Citrus Industry" which carries details about various citrus species and the varieties.  As all of you know, I am compiling Fruitipedia these days and the book is needed by for that.  I have been using this book in sixties when I was working at a Citrus Research Station.  I shall be happy even with an old and used copy.

I want to the book gratis as your donation to Fruitipedia project or at the cheapest price.

Please write me back if any of you have it and can spare it for Fruitipedia.

This help shall be gratefully acknowledged at the website.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
www.fruitipedia.com

  • [RareFruitIbib] Book (Citrus Industry) wanted., Dr. Chiranjit Parmar, 08/23/2008