rarefruit - [RareFruitIbib] Miracle fruit seed germination - advice sought.

rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: A list for people who research, grow and love rare fruit. Focus on tropical/subtropical fruits: their identification, botany, preservation, and culture.

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch AT sancharnet.in>
  • To: Rarefruit list <rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [RareFruitIbib] Miracle fruit seed germination - advice sought.
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:02:41 +0530

Dear list members,

I want to raise a few miracle fruit plants in my garden.  I got the seeds twice and planted them.  I FAILED both times.

A listmember friend is sending me few seeds.  So I shall be making THIRD attempt.

I DO NOT WANT TO FAIL this time.

Those who have experience of germinating miraclefruit seed may kindly advise me what precautions should I take not to fail this time.

Very truly yours,

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
186/3 Jail Road
Mandi  HP  175001