pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Looking for Lepanthes

  • From: Lisa Thoerle <lthoerle@alumni.uchicago.edu>
  • To: pleur list <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Looking for Lepanthes
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 10:29:04 -0500

Dear Folks,

For the upcoming green book, Lepanthes of Colombia, we are searching for pickled flowers of the following four species, all described by Ortiz::
Lepanthes alvarezii, L. calimae, L. debedoutii, L. montis-rotundi..

Obtaining the flowers will allow Dr. Luer to illustrate the descriptions with his excellent drawings. If you are fortunate enough to have one or more of these little fellows in your collection, and would like to contribute to this project, please respond off-line. We have plenty of time to wait for flowers.

Many thanks,
--Lisa

--
Lisa Thoerle