pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 20, Issue 7

  • From: Goldorchid@aol.com
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 20, Issue 7
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:14:39 EDT

Chad,
Douse your sick Draculas with hydrogen peroxide & do not hurt any more roots trying to unmount. I'm trying to keep mine in spike thru the 95 degree heat we will have tomorrow. If you get no pollen donors REAL SOON consider taking you pollen & sending it to me to pod. I have an erithrochaete with 20 spikes & buds I have never tried to get thru our summer- may we both have luck!?!?
Kathy in MN
GO LEO!