pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Re: Lepanthes seed growing media

  • From: "Raymond L. Tremblay" <raymond@hpcf.upr.edu>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Augusto Carvajal <augustocarvajal@hotmail.com>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Re: Lepanthes seed growing media
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:45:20 -0400

Hello to all

I have a grad students who is interested in seed ecology and would like to try a variety of in situ (in the field) and ex situ (laboratory) techniques for growing Lepanthes seeds.

If any of you have any suggestions for Lepanthes or related genera I would appreciate hearing from you. There is no reason to re-invent the wheel. So all suggestions are welcome

Thanks

Raymond Tremblay
Univ. of Puerto Rico