pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 4, Issue 11

  • From: Goldorchid@aol.com
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 4, Issue 11
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:03:03 EST

Marcus,
     It is very nice to have the information you supply for the conditions in your area that our Pleuros. grow in. It helps everyone to do research & learn what makes the plants happy & I enjoy hearing from you!
Kathy in MN
Just home from the Sacramento, California show where the growers of cool Masdevallias made me very jealous...

  • [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 4, Issue 11, Goldorchid, 10/26/2003