pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Life above the cloud forests?

  • From: "Lynn O'Shaughnessy" <freespirit@pleurothallids.com>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Life above the cloud forests?
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:17:38 -0000

Don't want anyone to think I am ignoring them - but have been busy lately
playing catch up. I will also be gone 5 days next week - going to the
Sacramento show. I will sit down and go through my notes in a few days. I
tried to write down as many things as I could about the elevations and
locations.

Lynn O