pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Re:aquarium growing

  • From: Goldorchid@aol.com
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Re:aquarium growing
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 22:32:23 EDT

sorry to be slow in getting back-
     there is a good design for a growing chamber/old aquarium in the Winter 2001 Pleurothallid News & Views. check with Lynn O'Shaughnessy for a reprint: freespirit@pleurothallids.com. OR join the Alliance & get the newsletter quarterly with color pictures & lots of info., I think it's $27 US Dollars.

     I myself am using an old 55 gal. aquarium stand with 2 shop lights (2 warm 2 cool 48" bulbs) on the "under"side enclosed in plastic with 2 muffin fans, a piezoelectric fogger & humidity trays to keep the intermediate to cool Pleuros. happy. I'm always "tweeking" but,  basically it works well for me & the concepts are the same as in the article mentioned above.
Kathy

  • [pleurothallid-l] Re:aquarium growing, Goldorchid, 10/01/2003