pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 12

  • From: Goldorchid@aol.com
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 12
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:03:22 EDT

I'm from Minnesota were it is raining a cold rain & have to get ALOT of plants in tonight as it will be in the low 40s farenheit for the next few nights & I will be in milwaukee- look out leo it's coming your way & I will not have "brought it with me"!
Carlo lives in New York now & I think he's just coming to the show to see Walts' Draculas again!
Kathy in MN

  • [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 12, Goldorchid, 09/18/2003