pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Re: milwaukee

  • From: Goldorchid@aol.com
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Re: milwaukee
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:42:05 EDT

Hi Carlo, welcome back if even only for the weekend!
Yes, the WOS is having their show at the Mitchell Park domes Sat, & Sun Sept. 20-21. Set up is at least friday afternoon as I usually blow in from MPLS around 8 pm & people are still working on the displays!
The WOS display always has alot of good Pleuro.'s & Hoosier will have a sales table- bring your smile & $.
I will be ribbon judging Sat. AM & AOS in the afternoon & then drive home right after so I will probably miss you, but, do check out the show if you get a chance...
Kathy in MN

  • [pleurothallid-l] Re: milwaukee, Goldorchid, 09/17/2003