pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] hello everyone

  • From: Michael Shrom <shrommj@ptd.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] hello everyone
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:12:20 -0400

Hi Linda,
Dart frogs do well in the same type of environment as warm to intermediate growing Pleurothallids. The orchids are a little more demanding than the frogs. Their are quite a few people that keep small orchids in their frog terrariums. For my hobbies it makes a good natural combination.
Michael
I'm curious though, what's this whole frog thing? Do the pleurothallids
actually grow better with frogs or do pleurothallids grow well in
approximately the same environment as frogs?

One still learning,
Linda