pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Charles

  • From: Michael Shrom <shrommj@ptd.net>
  • To: Lynn O'Shaughnessy <freespirit@pleurothallids.com>, pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Charles
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 19:28:07 -0400

Hi Lynn,
Of course we are all busy. Have fun in Ecuador. Their are some really nice frogs down their. I heard Ron Gagliardo from Atlanta Botanical Gardens give a talk on orchid growers in Ecuador raising dart frogs along with their plants. The People in the Pleurothallid alliance are very helpful and friendly. I've found the same for this email list. At first I was afraid I would get to much email from this list. Now I'm not getting as much as I would like. It would be nice if a few more people signed up for the list and participated.
Thanks
Michael