pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Charles

  • From: Michael Shrom <shrommj@ptd.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Charles
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 18:37:44 -0400

Hi Charles,
The 3 point Tafleburgs are growing nicely. One of the orchids in moss I got from you looks like it is getting a bud. Is it big enough to blossom.

I'm getting my order of what I want to get from Dr. Sanchez together. So far I've come up with Lepanthes calodyction, Restripia lansbergii, Masdevallia hirtzii, and Masdevalia patula. I intend to get some extra Restripia to propagate for some frog people. Each of my terrariums with orchids have muffin fans on them now. I'm experimenting on how long to keep them on. Right now they are on for a couple hours in the morning after I mist, a little around noon, and a couple hours in the early evening when I mist again. The tanks also have pea gravel with sheet moss, live plants, and water pools on the bottom. I picked up a minijet pump today to add some circulation to the pool that does not have it. I'll probably make a small stream coming through the big slab of cork bark or down some old twisted grapevine.

Is anybody out their?
Michael