piw - Re: PIW I'm back

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg AT galatea.org>
  • To: Permaculture Information Web <piw AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: PIW I'm back
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 13:15:00 -0500

Lawrence F. London, Jr. writes:
> Chad Knepp wrote:
> > I am still interested in doing some fun stuff off the clock like
> > implementing images. Lawrence (or others), do you have some photos of
> > stuff I can use for testing. I also want to do a custom xml-rpc
>
> Photos of what? Plants? I have a dig camera and can take some of glean
> off the web or from friends.

Specifically I'm looking for images that are not copyrighted that you
(or others) would feel ok copylefting (CC BY-NC-SA) into PIW. I know
that we've been using some of Bear's photos and I wonder/hope he knows
that the CC licence is implied. Looking for non-copyrighted stuff...

--
Chad Knepp
python -c 'import base64;print base64.decodestring("cHlnQGdhbGF0ZWEub3Jn")'