piw - Re: PIW I'm back

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl AT intrex.net>
  • To: Permaculture Information Web <piw AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: PIW I'm back
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 13:53:44 -0400

Chad Knepp wrote:

We need to do a bunch of interface cleanup and I'm counting on others to
help out here, esp. suggesting changes to things that would make
things more user friendly. After that, lets just test and bug fix.

I will try to contribute some time on this. Haven't done much so far but will this time.

What else is there? I'm surely forgetting something.

A month's paid vacation for all of us in the Austrian Alps (there's a great pc site/project there - cold weather cropping).

I am still interested in doing some fun stuff off the clock like
implementing images. Lawrence (or others), do you have some photos of
stuff I can use for testing. I also want to do a custom xml-rpc

Photos of what? Plants? I have a dig camera and can take some of glean off the web or from friends.

client that merges the usda.gov plant databases with PIW. This would
increase our total plants to the 40k range. This is actually a lot

What a boon! Many thanks to you.

easier than you might think and doing it as walk-through/howto would
provide a good document for future client development.

Cheers,
Chad