piw - PIW wiki docs

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg AT galatea.org>
  • To: piw AT lists.ibiblio.org, pcplantdb AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: PIW wiki docs
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:43:29 -0500

Nice job Rich and everyone who has been creating and updating the docs
on the wiki. I think it's really looking great and is becoming a very
useful resource. As a side note, I named the latest release 0.2.0
with some features that are definitely missing as defined on
<http://www.permaculture.info/wiki/index.php?n=Main.Features>.
Perhaps these should be features for 0.3.0, and I promise to pay more
attention.

--
Chad Knepp
python -c 'import base64;print base64.decodestring("cHlnQGdhbGF0ZWEub3Jn")'

  • PIW wiki docs, Chad Knepp, 07/17/2005