piw - PIW figures

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg AT galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb AT lists.ibiblio.org, piw AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: PIW figures
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 17:29:09 -0500

...if I say I'm going to do something, in reality it probably won't
happen. I'm way better at surprising than keeping my word. 0.2.1 is
still a couple of days off as I've been way distracted by reality.
Thanks for all the positive feedback on 0.2.0.

Note to Bear: I'll send ya a big list of div class/id tags I'm
wrapping things in, starting with issue #.. I forget, and expanding.
If you need cnhanges or need more just let me know and it will happen
in 0.2.2. Score, the number preceding a search result is a new thing
I'm not actually sure should be in the client in a numerical form. I
personally like Rich's idea of different sized graphical trees (or
something) for positive matches. Pretty open here...

Cheers,
Chad

P.S. Had a great day at the monthly tri-state flea market... only an
125lb+ anvil away from having a starting smithy. So far acquired a
blower, forge, post drill, and tail vice all for less than $50!

--
Chad Knepp
python -c 'import base64;print base64.decodestring("cHlnQGdhbGF0ZWEub3Jn")'

  • PIW figures, Chad Knepp, 07/09/2005