piw - Re: [piw] Schema again

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: Heide Hermary <heide.hermary AT gaiacollege.ca>
  • To: Permaculture Information Web <piw AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [piw] Schema again
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:42:38 -0700

I don't think its wise to restrict the type of sections allowable.
Sounds great and very realistic to me.

Other things I'm not sure how to place
Mainly plant properties such as height, flowering times

These are tmostly dependent on locality / climate. Is it possible to link this data?
Heide

Could potentually allow users to add a property.

I think this will shake out within the first few months of using the database.
Heide

  • [piw] Schema again, Richard Morris, 04/17/2005
    • Re: [piw] Schema again, Heide Hermary, 04/17/2005