piw - [piw] [Fwd: forage for various]

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster AT pfaf.org>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Permaculture Information Web <piw AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [piw] [Fwd: forage for various]
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:05:59 +0100

A new search parameter?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: forage for various
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:52:14 -0700
From: Lance Wildwood <phytomphalosdesign AT shaw.ca>
To: webmaster AT pfaf.org

Greetings: I have a few queries.
1. Is there a way of adding 'forage' for various livestock to the
search parameters? This would be of immeasurable wealth. Imagine a
'North Wall' , 'chicken forage', 'lovely aroma'....with the inclusion of
forage for livestock, there might be a few plants bootstrapped above and
beyond there number rating. I think?
2. Which version (being 'puter illeterate) do I download, because i'd
like to pay for this service since I use it at least once a day, running
OSX for Mac?
Thanks for your time...

In Lake'ch
lance wildwood PDC
PhYtomPhalos Design
Powell River, B.C.,

The one small garden of a free gardener was all his need and due,
not a garden swollen to a realm; his own hands to use, not the
hands of others to command."
~ JRR Tolkien, The Lord of the Ring, Sam Gamgee

  • [piw] [Fwd: forage for various], Richard Morris, 04/11/2005