piw - Re: [piw] sites

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster AT pfaf.org>
  • To: Permaculture Information Web <piw AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [piw] sites
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 20:47:58 +0100

Chad Knepp wrote:

Laurence Hutchinson writes:
> Does the following site hold any clues or give inspiration. I know
> it is not a plant based site but substitutions can be made. check
> out www.fishbase.org

Wow, pretty impressive stats. I like the level of
internationalization. Looks a lot what we want to do with PIW
really, although not an easy way to contribute to the info.

Nice, nice, very nice.

Lots of the features were looking for. Good search page
(though not combined searches). Maps, XML, localised comman names,

A lot of work by a lot of people.

Rich

  • [piw] sites, Laurence Hutchinson, 04/08/2005
    • [piw] sites, Chad Knepp, 04/08/2005
      • Re: [piw] sites, Richard Morris, 04/08/2005