piw - Re: [piw] relationsahip

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor AT yahoo.com.au>
  • To: Permaculture Information Web <piw AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [piw] relationsahip
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:35:51 +1000 (EST)

hi
difficult to visulize stuff including living beings that we can't see,
i can't get my head around this statement, if they are living and we can't see them, you will not be able to distingiush between image and reality even if it is in astral or spiritual realms as they are still subject to the image function of the brain, this is simple observation of fact
Visulization, is an excelent memory tool, along with imagination, which have been explored by many people involved in improving memory ability,
what i wanted to know was what methods of thinking where your students using in their explorations
martin

Heide Hermary <heide.hermary AT gaiacollege.ca> wrote:

Martin Naylor wrote:
as i understand it, humans think in images, ie they have an image about everything, their wife, husband, church ,nature, politics, work, home and on and on, so they never have a direct relationship with anyone or anything,
martin
Yeah, maybe that's why it's to difficult to visualize stuff, including living beings, that we can't see.
Cheers, H