piw - Re: [piw] RE: [permaculture-oceania] systems and ethics

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor AT yahoo.com.au>
  • To: Permaculture Information Web <piw AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [piw] RE: [permaculture-oceania] systems and ethics
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:34:07 +1100 (EST)

hi
this should be, http://en.wikipedia.org/wki/Concept_map
martin

Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor AT yahoo.com.au> wrote:
hi
this might help you guys, and a lot of other people in other areas, there is verry little time left to make a quantum leap forward, or one small step for man
one giant leap backwards for mankind.
love peace happines
martin

Margot Turner <margot_turner AT optusnet.com.au> wrote:
Dear Terry

Your systems approach seems to be exploring the complexity and diversity in
John Coates' holism approach. There are so many ways in which people
perceive systems, to try and drill down to specifics too soon can limit the
capture of the complexity and diversity within the whole.

I see the Permaculture ethics and principles helpful here. The principles
explore the way systems emerge and evolve in a way which is not limiting.
David Holmgren's site has a good overview of the principles.

Best wishes

Margot Turner