piw - Re: [piw] Re: [pcplantdb] Re: GIS

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl AT intrex.net>
  • To: Permaculture Information Web <piw AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [piw] Re: [pcplantdb] Re: GIS
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 01:53:43 -0800

Martin Naylor wrote:

hi
the only problem with this is people want to turn pc into a multi billion dollar buisness,

first I've heard of that

mollison and holmgren could have kept it together but decided to go down the hippy trail,

they did pretty well for pc and are still doing great things

> unfortuantly the hippies died in 69

not yet, I'm still alive and I think there are a few more around the country

--
L.F.London
lfl AT intrex.net